Diversity Partnership & Strategic Recruiting Lead
The Diversity Partnership & Strategic Recruiting will be responsible for evaluating, building and maintaining relationships with external diversity and inclusion partners on a local and national level. They will be responsible for sourcing, building a pipeline and maintaining relationships with external talent. The position will provide internal and external communications to the Talent Acquisition recruitment centers, the internal business and sourced candidates regarding sourcing and recruitment of diverse talent.
- Perform proactive diversity sourcing. Put in place a strategy to ensure talent stays engaged with AbbVie in the Talent Acquisition organization.
- Work with internal Diversity & Inclusion Program Leaders and Talent Acquisition Managers to identify roles that could address diversity gaps.
- Manage found talent in order to maintain a strong pipeline of candidates.
- Engage and maintain strong ties with Talent Acquisition’s Recruitment Centers to assist with diversity talent sourcing through external partners.
- Define, drive and implement plans and ideas to maintain and enhance the AbbVie Brand and reputation in the global and local marketplace.
- Liaison between Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Acquisition and stakeholders to ensure strategic alignment for diverse recruiting.
- Engage, leverage and carefully select value added external partners to assist in driving our diversity mission.
- Project manage AbbVie's presence and attendance at external diverse talent events/conferences. This includes personally attending the events.
- Engage Employee Resource Groups in recruiting & external partnerships to drive and enhance the AbbVie brand in community and philanthropic work and events.
- Position will report to the Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition and be the primary point of contact for diversity related sourcing.
- 5 years’ experience, preferably in Human Resources.
2 years recruitment experience with a preferred focus on diversity recruitment.
B.S./B.A degree required.
Ability to travel 15% as required.
Experience managing high volume/high pace recruitment projects, building relationships with customers, assessment, selection and negotiation in a very competitive, challenging, and fast paced environment.