Healthcare Practice Account Executive
Date: Dec 3, 2016
Location: Oakland, CA, US
Company: Robert Half
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s leader in specialized staffing. The company has seven divisions: Accountemps®, Robert Half® Finance & Accounting, Robert Half® Management Resources, OfficeTeam®, Robert Half® Technology, Robert Half® Legal and The Creative Group®. As a result of our continued success, we are looking for a talented, focused, results-oriented Account Executive to join our team.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, coupled with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k) or deferred compensation.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 360 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Recruiting Manager.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies”. (March 18, 2013)
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Client development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for temporary and/or temporary-to-full-time staffing solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships; participate in local trade association and networking events to increase Healthcare Group’s presence in the local business community.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction; uncover additional opportunities through contact with temporary professionals on assignment and client companies to grow our business and uncover job opportunities for our candidates.
- Customer service and administrative skills.
- 2 plus years of experience – non managerial.
- College/university degrees not required.
- Extracurricular activities: e.g. university (student organizations, athletics etc.).
- Working knowledge of Office Administrative functions and software such as Microsoft Office product.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Temporary, Relationship Manager, Account Executive, Contract, Customer Service, Sales