Job Title: TR Relationship Lead Specialist
Channel/Function: Talent/CTS Talent Relations
Business Alignment: Enabling Areas/Services
Position Reports to: TR Functional Specialist/Sr. Manager
Customers / Contacts: TR Team Members, Employees, P/P/Ds
Career Level: CL4
Applicants or employees with disabilities must be offered any reasonable accommodations, which are necessary for them to be able to perform the essential functions of a position.
An experienced professional with a full understanding of Talent Relations concepts; handles moderate to complex TR cases from start to finish.
Description of Position:
• May provide oversight and delegate on day-to-day tasks/activities to the TR Experienced Specialist as appropriate
• Makes decisions/recommendations (e.g., manage complex accommodations, participate on Talent Relations Accommodation Team (TRAT), review and assess risk on involuntary separation requests, conduct low-risk investigations autonomously, collaborate with or supports Manager/Sr. Manager on high-risk investigations, manage complex performance management matters, manages complex red rating background investigations, manage/resolve basic crisis matters such as missing persons, death notifications, medical emergencies, conduct calls with OGC, etc.).
• Provide training/share knowledge on basic processes, tools and procedures (e.g., Salesforce, accommodations, etc.), provide shadowing opportunities to Senior Specialist, provide coverage/back-up for Managers when on PTO. .
• With minimal oversight from the TR Manager, maintain seamless execution of TR services within their aligned FSS
• Works collaboratively with TR Manager to mitigate risk on complex TR cases to provide, present and take action based on data gathered
• With minimal oversight from TR Manager, understands the challenges and issues within the specific FSS and ensures seamless delivery of TR services
• Continue to enhance relationships with internal clients (e.g., COE, CTS ‑ US & USI, BAs, etc.); use FSS knowledge to identify trends and recommend solutions for people-related risk matters
• Create opportunities to identifying process efficiencies for the TR team or CTS organization
• Typically requires 5-8 total years of related experience
• Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal/written skills and attention to detail
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated effectiveness when dealing with customers
• Strong knowledge of TR concepts and policies
• Ability to use technology systems to perform daily tasks
• Ability to deal with ambiguity>
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com.