Management Training Program, Sourcing Specialist - Philadelphia
Date: Dec 17, 2016
Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Company: Robert Half
Robert Half, headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices around the globe, is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm. Named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" for more than 15 years, ranking #1 in our industry (March 1, 2015) and numerous “Best Places to Work” lists, Robert Half has set the standard for the industry since 1948 helping companies grow by matching the right talent to their specialized staffing and consulting needs.
We believe in building strong, dynamic, world-class teams, rewarding talented individuals and providing the training and support our professionals need to succeed. If you are a self-starter who is ready to make a difference in people’s lives, begin your career with Robert Half in the Management Training Program.
About the Management Training Program:
The Management Training Program is a unique, entry-level program that offers career growth potential in a fast-paced professional environment. Beginning with a one-week orientation to learn the fundamentals of the staffing industry and what it’s like to work at Robert Half, you will then work with the management team in one of our offices to learn the skills needed to thrive in your first year – and beyond – at Robert Half. Our goal is to set the stage for growing your career with us.
Starting in the Management Training Program as a Sourcing Specialist, you will work in a team environment to leverage your networking, planning, customer service and problem-solving abilities to source talent for our clients. To meet the growing demands for temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time Accounting, Finance, Technology, Creative and Administrative professionals, we are looking to add innovative, sharp, results-oriented people to the Management Training Program to help take our sourcing and recruitment strategies to the next level. With your success as a Sourcing Specialist, you will have the opportunity to advance quickly into the role of a recruiter or staffing manager position.
As Sourcing Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Responsible for searching internal database for active/inactive candidates.
- Create ads on Robert Half career sites and job boards.
- Utilize LinkedIn and other search strategies to attract candidates.
- Evaluate and analyze resumes.
- Coordinate candidate interviews.
- Recruit to the candidate matrix.
- Search job boards (CareerBuilder, Monster, Indeed, etc.) for candidates.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Manage initial candidate relationships to maintain satisfaction.
- Responsible for locating and tracking candidates working for the competition.
- Obtain leads to pass along to staffing professionals.
- Maintain accuracy of applications through inputting necessary criteria into internal database.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 0+ years’ previous experience.
- Strong/high proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and a high technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, self-confidence and a high sense of urgency.
Learn more about the Management Training Program and career development opportunities with Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.804.8367 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Training, Social Media, Manager, Temporary, Consulting, Operations, Marketing, Management, Contract, Technology