Oakland - Robert Half Technology Account Executive CS
Date: Dec 3, 2016
Location: Oakland, CA, US
Company: Robert Half
As an Account Executive your responsibilities will include:
Developing and growing a client base:
- Use your proven business development and/or technical background to develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for contract and contract-to-hire staffing solutions.
- Make telephone calls and conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives for the purpose of promoting our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Responsible for solidifying Robert Half Technology’s presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Contact supervisors to determine candidate’s viability to support and resolve specific client needs.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- A Bachelor's degree required. CIS/MIS degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working in the IT industry is preferred.
- Successful candidates will have excellent business development, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
- A combination of account development and account management skills are required.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Business Development, Account Executive, Sales