Officeteam Administrative Recruiter
Date: Nov 28, 2016
Location: Boston South, MA, US
Company: Robert Half
As a Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all aspects of temporary and temporary to full time hiring including: Devising search strategies, drafting and placing advertisements, evaluating resumes, coordinating/managing telephone and in office interviews, and writing MPC’s.
- Conduct all interviews.
- Set up and evaluate assessments.
- Offer coaching and feedback to candidates.
- Solidify Robert Half’s presence in the local marketplace through: Consistent participation in networking organizations, face to face events, and meetings and online networking.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Provide excellent customer service to candidates.
- Manage candidate relationships to maintain satisfaction.
- Responsible for locating and tracking candidates working for the competition.
- Generate a pre-determined number of leads per day to pass along to Account Executive.
- Maintain accuracy of applications through inputting necessary criteria into MJ+.
- Bachelor's/Associate's degree preferred.
- 0+ years’ previous experience.
- Strong/high proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and a high technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, self-confidence and a high sense of urgency.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Temporary, Recruiting, Administrative Assistant, Contract, Human Resources, Administrative