Phoenix Accountemps Salaried Professional Service Staffing Executive
Date: Nov 28, 2016
Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Company: Robert Half
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Accountemps, a division of Robert Half, is the world’s leader in specialized temporary financial staffing. In order to meet the growing demands of our clients for experienced accounting and finance professionals, we are looking for a talented, focused, results-oriented professional. This is a great opportunity to join our organization and be an integral part of our winning team.Job Summary
The Staffing Executive is a very unique role within RHI, combining the best of Accountemps with access to our Salaried Professionals. Salaried Professionals work exclusively with one client during longer term assignments providing consistency and reliability due to their client focus and commitment. The Staffing Executive reports to the Division Director and is primarily responsible for the following:
- Develop and grow his/her own client base by marketing our salaried professional services.
- Market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Negotiate bill rates for our salaried professionals.
Salaried Professional development
- Recruit top local financial professionals, interview, and hire as salaried professionals.
- Provide on-going and consistent contact with these employees while offering professional and value-added career development.
- Manage, counsel and provide performance feedback.
- Place well matched salaried employees to fulfill long-term projects, maintain consistent and on-going contact with the salaried professional and client to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Uncover additional opportunities through contact with Salaried Professionals on assignment and clients to grow our business and job opportunities for our candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2+ years Accounting/Finance experience.
Top Reasons to Work for Accountemps:
•EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
•PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
•UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 340 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
•TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
•RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s “World's Most Admired Companies” list, ranking #1 in our industry. (March 1, 2015)
Watch this video to learn more about working at Accountemps, a Robert Half company.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.803.8367 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segment: Temporary, Staffing, Relationship Manager, Contract, Human Resources, Customer Service