Robert Half Legal Recruiting Manager
Date: Nov 25, 2016
Location: Chicago, IL, US
Company: Robert Half
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Robert Half Legal is a premier provider of legal professionals on a temporary, project and full-time basis. We specialize in the placement of attorneys, paralegals and legal support personnel for law firms and corporate legal departments. In order to meet the growing demands of our clients for legal professionals, we are looking for a talented, focused, results-oriented person. This is a great opportunity to join our organization and be an integral part of our winning team.
Why Work With Us?
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential. We offer a competitive compensation package comprised of a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, coupled with a benefits package including paid time off and extended medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 360 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as an Account Executive.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies”. (March 18, 2013)
As Recruiting Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our legal staffing services for full time placement solutions using your proven legal and/or recruiting background. Market to law firms and corporate legal clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Recruiting Manager will participate in local legal associations and networking events to solidify Robert Half Legal’s presence in the local business community.
- Candidate recruitment and retention: Source, evaluate, and review potential legal candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database etc. Interview prospective legal candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. Recruiter will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified legal talent to submit to current and future client base.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and legal professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service. Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Leads: Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Paralegal degree/certification or law degree preferred.
- 2+ years of business to business development experience and/or working in a legal related field is preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in sales by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment, while maintaining a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, and self-motivated individual.
If you have a background in the legal and/or recruiting industries, contact us today to explore an exciting new career opportunity with exceptional earning potential!
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Segment: Recruiting, Temporary, Business Development, Marketing Manager, Manager, Human Resources, Contract, Sales, Marketing, Management