Robert Half Management Resources Client Service Director
Date: Dec 18, 2016
Location: Nashville, TN, US
Company: Robert Half
As a Client Service Director, your responsibilities will include:
Develop, grow and nurture client relationships: Marketing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services while providing an outstanding customer experience. Identify and discuss future project initiatives with clients, ensure clients' expectations are met and match consultants' skill sets with client engagement requirements, presenting highly skilled consultants to the client. Also participate in professional industry associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
- Accounting or Finance degree.
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- Other professional desired designations – CIA, CMA, CISA.
- 5+ years' experience working in a Big 4 or international public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment is preferred.
- Successful candidates will have excellent business development, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to define and discuss project requirements with senior-level executives.
Nearest Major Market: Nashville
Job Segment: Service Manager, Manager, Consulting, Business Development, Corporate Finance, Customer Service, Management, Technology, Sales, Finance