Senior Campus Recruiting Specialist
Senior Campus Recruiting Specialist
Location: Orlando, Florida
Firm Service: Internal Services
Reference Code: E17NATSSRSCW592-HRL4
Job Title: Senior Campus Recruiting Specialist
Channel/Function: Talent / Acquisition & Mobility
Business Alignment: Consulting/US Delivery Center (USDC)
Job Category: Professional / Senior
Position Reports to: Manager, Campus Recruiting
Applicants or employees with disabilities must be offered any reasonable accommodations, which are necessary for them to be able to perform the essential functions of a position.
Key Role Description:
Responsible for the execution of full life-cycle campus recruiting. Serve as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for candidates, educational institutions and the business. Provide guidance to internal stakeholders in designing a tailored recruiting approach at designated school(s) to achieve demand. Leverage recruiting expertise to influence key internal stakeholders on recruitment activities. Role may provide opportunity to manage large straight-forward projects or conferences (e.g., established, on-going initiative) or a small but more complex projects or conferences (e.g., a new program that touches multiple businesses).
• Develop and cultivate relationships with various educational institutions; maintain relationships with students, faculty and staff. Continuously build and strengthen relationships with internal stakeholders. Actively recruit internal professionals to represent Deloitte on campus.
• Collaborate across functions at target school(s) and effectively represent cross-function opportunities to ensure a one Deloitte approach on campus. Team and collaborate with all areas of the Talent Organization to present a unified approach with internal stakeholders.
• Leverages experience and technical subject matter expertise to resolve and/or make recommendations on complex issues with minimal direction from Campus Recruiting Manager.
• Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
• Understand hiring needs from the Campus Recruiting Manager and lead teams in developing creative strategies to achieve goals.
• Contribute to the development of new processes, tools and services.
• Utilize recruitment results and competitive market intelligence to drive strategies and target talent effectively on campus.
• Manage ongoing cultivation and relationship building with students to help achieve campus recruiting vision and provide a market-leading candidate experience.
• Partner with Best Practices & Innovation (BP&I) to develop new and innovative methods to differentiate on campus.
• Execute and participate in campus recruiting activities such as campus presentations, career fairs, office and campus interviews, “sell” receptions/dinners/weekends, etc.
• Manage campus hire interview process including: screening resumes, selecting candidates for interview, conducting interview kick-offs and debrief sessions, managing offer approval process, extending offers, as needed, and rejecting candidates.
• Prepare interviewers for interviews, transitioning relevant candidate-specific information; ensure interviewers are trained on interviewing techniques.
• Ensure our selection methodologies are aligned, clear, consistent, and result in the right hiring decisions. Verbally extend offers of employment with Partner Champion, as needed.
• Plan, conduct and participate in post-offer pursuit activities (i.e., pursuit team assignments, communications, sell events, office visits, answering questions). Have a strong understanding of candidate decision factors. Manage ongoing candidate relationship from offer acceptance to start date.
• Network within the marketplace to understand competitive landscape and compensation practices to provide input into offers. Disseminate competitive information to peers and internal clients.
• Maintain an advanced understanding of Deloitte’s talent competitors along with the ability to adapt approaches to differentiate the organization in the marketplace.
• Demonstrate leadership by putting aside personal bias and navigating challenging situations in a manner consistent with agreed upon procedures and policies.
• Assist local campus leadership in the development and implementation of the intern program.
• Team with Core Talent Services (CTS) in the execution of recruitment processes. Ensure timely and accurate data in the applicant tracking system.
• Provide mentoring and guidance to Campus Recruiting Specialists.
• Identify networking opportunities to enhance brand image and continued professional development. Continuously develop oneself through formal learning opportunities and stretch assignments that leverage strengths and expertise.
• Manage school and office budgets.>
• Bachelor’s Degree; Typically requires a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
• Strong understanding of campus recruiting
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
• Ability to quickly acquire solid understanding of relevant firm businesses
• Ability to quickly acquire strong knowledge of the firm's recruiting policy, procedures and systems
• Consultative approach toward clients
• Ability to influence others, build strong relationships and networks
• Analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Event-planning skills
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
• Intermediate applicant tracking system/application skills>
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com.