Location: Washington, DC
Rally Health (www.RallyHealth.com) is a company that's revolutionizing health and healthcare through our groundbreaking application Rally (www.WeRally.com). We’re seeking a Senior Recruiter to support our growing Non-Engineering organizations. This role will partner with various hiring managers across all engineering disciplines to ensure Rally is hiring world class talent. You will partner with a high caliber recruiting team, and this role will contribute to the overall success of the Talent Acquisition organization by providing an exceptional level of customer service and quality throughout the recruiting process in a high volume environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Full life cycle recruiting with a focus on various roles like but not limited to Product, Project Management, G&A, Marketing, and/or Service Operations.
- Deliver consistent high quality work in a high-paced, dynamic start-up environment by managing time and effort across hiring: sourcing strategies, timelines and deliverables for hiring goals, taking initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks, and verifying the completeness of your own work.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates through various sourcing techniques
- Engage, screen and interview qualified candidates
- Drive interview process, discussions, and debriefs with interviewers and hiring managers
- Drive offer process, including closing candidates and generating offers
- Maintain reports and metrics on a regular basis
- Partner with hiring managers to identify key requirements for each opportunity, and to create compelling and engaging job descriptions
- Brainstorm additional recruiting strategies to share with peers, hiring managers and leadership
- Continually improve the company's hiring and sourcing processes
- Create community outreach initiatives and networking events
- Provide the utmost outstanding candidate experience
- Participate in additional recruiting events, such as job fairs, on-campus recruiting, open houses, and public speaking
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years professional experience as a full life cycle recruiter.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven track record in successfully sourcing, managing and closing engineering positions
- Experience in closing senior and/or executive level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and client service skills; ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Ability to influence and negotiate diplomatically and fairly with a range of stakeholders.
- Be able to adapt to change and properly handle adversity in a dynamic, growing startup
- Demonstrate ability to multitask in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (preferably Greenhouse)
- Familiarity with Google Enterprise (Gmail, Gcal, Google Docs, etc)
Apply to Link: http://grnh.se/7025xk1