JobTitle: Temporary Talent Technology, Reporting, & Analytics Manager
HR Direct Report: CTS Operations Leader
Assignment Dates: March-August 2017 (approximate 5 month assignment)
Applicants or employees with disabilities must be offeredany reasonable accommodations, which are necessary for them to be able toperform the essential functions of a position.
This is a temporary salaried opportunity forDeloitte alumni to join Deloitte Services LP for a short term assignment.Temporary employees are not eligible for Deloitte’s health benefits, lifeinsurance, PTO or subsidies offered through the Health & Fitness program.They are, however, covered under Deloitte’s Business Travel Accident policy andmay participate in Before-Tax Transit benefits.
- Managecommunications, operations and process improvement activities for TalentTechnology, Reporting, & Analytics organization
- CoordinateTalent Technology Governance Board (TTGB) activities and budget planningactivities with Talent Technology leads, ITS, Talent leaders, and TTGB members
- Drivetechnology, reporting, and/or analytics projects aligned with Talent goalsbased on organizational priorities.
- Provideproject management support and oversight to strategic projects within theTalent organization
- Managedeliverables to meet target due dates, promote efficiency and continuousimprovement
- Driveefforts to keep project teams on task and guide to successful delivery
- Ensurethat initiation, planning, execution and monitoring phases of the project are effectivelyperformed to meet strategic priorities and project objectives
- Providescoping, tracking, reporting, issue/risk management and partner with technologyand stakeholders to prioritize activities and business needs
- Ensurethat an effective means for managing quality, risks and issues are in place
- Liaisonwith Information Technology Services and manage expectations of Talentstakeholder groups
- Liaisonwith Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) and CTS Operations groups on projectprioritization, process improvements, performance metrics, among others
- Exerciseknowledge sharing and best practices
- Leadspecial projects as needed.
- Manager level with project management, technology or process excellence experience
- Background and experience with Talent systems and processes; or Human Capital; or Consulting experience; or technology project management experience preferred
- Some level of certification from Project Management Institute (PMI) would be a plus.
- Detail-oriented with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced skills in story-telling and deck building
- Excited by prospect of working in a developing, ambiguous, challenging situation.
- Should have broad technology skills and good IT aptitude
- Ability to link strategy/vision to design/delivery. Has experience taking projects from idea stage to implementation.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com.